Referee Information for the 2022 Outdoor Season
CASA and SMSA are excited to rebuild the referee programs in our district and are offering some great incentives for new and existing referees.
Please review the information below and reach out to our ref coordinator, Wade Stewart, at 403-505-3232 if you have any questions. There is additional information on the Alberta Soccer website: Alberta Soccer - Referee Information
For New Referees:
Entry Level Courses:
- For Students who are 14 years of age, on or before May 15th, 2022:
- Referees will not be charged directly. CASA will pay for all Certifications and will invoice Home Clubs for 50% of the cost.
- The Entry Level Course is now being offered in a new delivery format with online self-directed modules, instructor led webinar session, online exam and finally, an on-field practical session
Mini Referee Courses:
- For Students who are 12 years of age, on or before May 15th, 2022. There is no upper age limit for the Mini Course.
- Referees will not be charged directly. CASA will pay for all Certifications and invoice Home Clubs for 50% of the cost.
- The Mini Referee Course will consist of a 1.5 hour class session followed by 2.5 hours on a field.
For Existing Referees:
- Referees to pay up front to renew registration. Reimbursement will be provided.
- The refresher courses will all be hosted by Alberta Soccer online through Refcentre modules and webinar sessions.
Registering for a Refresher Class:
- Please registeronline with Alberta Soccer.
- Pay the fee and registerfor a Refresher Course - the Refresher Course is completely online this year.
Once these steps have been completed please:
- Submit your PAID receipt to the CASA Office - email@example.com - refunds will be issued once the season has begun.
- Log in to the CASA Registrationsite by creating an account, or with an exiting account: http://centralalbertasoccer.rampregistrations.com/
- Registeras a CASA Referee and you will be added into our new online Referee Scheduling system once it is up and running.